I’m about to start writing a Sarkaru Vaari Paata Review. The countdown to Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde’s highly anticipated film Sarkaru Vaari Paata has begun. Keerthy Suresh plays the female protagonist in the much-anticipated Telugu flick.
The Regional Censor Board has approved the film for distribution. The ‘U/A’ certificate was awarded to Sarkaru Vaari Paata. The board members were apparently pleased with the finished result and the film’s message, which is still relevant today.
The censor board members thought the first half had blockbuster quality, with the conclusion getting special attention. One of the highlights of the film was the action segments. Last but not least, Mahesh Babu’s performance is a highlight, since he has demonstrated acting flexibility.
Parasuram of Geetha Govidam fame directs the film. The cast includes Subbaraju, Mahesh Manjrekar, Sowmya Menon, Posnani Krishna Murali, Nadhiya, Ajay, and others. The cinematography is by R Madhi, the editing is by Marthand K Venkatesh, and the music is by S Thaman.
It’s a decent film with commercial components and a wonderful message that everyone can connect to. Don’t believe online critiques and go see it in your local theater.
Mahesh Babu returned to his vintage action, and his looks, dance, dialogues, and action scenes dominated the show. Keerthy is extremely attractive, and she gave her all in the character of Kalaavathi.
PARASURAM did an excellent job with Mahesh Characterization, and I am confident that fans would enjoy it.
The first half of Mahesh Babu’s Keerthi Suresh Love tune and Vennela Kishore’s humor track transported us to the days of Dookudu and Khaleja.
1. Hero introduces himself in a stunning fight 2. Song by Penny (Actually Audience prepared for Kalaavathi but actually Penny came out of the syllabus, Visuals and MB dance were too good) 3. The song Kalaavathi 4. Vennela Kishore’s comedy tune and MB and Keerthy’s love track are both entertaining. 4. The beach fight was very entertaining. Thaman The crowd was unhappy since the BGM did not receive a high rating. 5. The MB Samudrakani Faceoff and the Interval Bang With a Twist were both fantastic.
The second half has begun. Actually, supporters prefer the second half over the first.
1. The MB Lorry scene was fantastic, with a strong BGM.
2. The MB bank scene was nicely crafted.
3. The comedy track by Keerthy Suresh MB and SubbaRaju is fantastic.
4. Fans go crazy for Ma Ma Mahesha’s song MB and Keerthy Mass Moves.
5. Theme tune for SVP is excellent.
6. After the truck incident MB- Samudrakani encounter scene, the second portion was actually released.
7. The Pre-Climax MB and Samudrakani Faceoff transport us back to the days of the businessman, with Mahesh’s intensity in his eyes and his rough face OMG too hot.
Finally, the Climax Bank Chair uses dialogue and action to great effect.
8. Thaman nailed the Blasting Rap BGM in the Climax.
9. You know the MB movie wouldn’t have ended without a Message.
Positives are listed above. In terms of drawbacks,
1. Thaman’s BGM isn’t up to par in the first half; he employs a whistle bgm in some parts, which isn’t ideal.
2. Poor Story Actually, the concept was interesting and relatable to the majority of the audience.
3. In the second half, we got an MB’s prior three flicks Flavour
That’s it If you’re a Mahesh Babu fan, I can assure you that this film will be an eye feast for you.
1. Mahesh’s comedic timing is impeccable as always.
2. The chemistry between Keerthy and Mahesh is hilarious.
3. The songs were excellent, and the background music was excellent.
4. The scenes with Samudrakani, Subbaraju, and Mahesh were fantastic.
5. In the first half, Vennela Kishore was unstoppable.
6. Excellent dialogue and fight scenes
7. Ma ma Mahesh’s song is only for the general public.
1. Giving lectures to colony members takes a long time.
2. The climax seemed a little slow.
3. There is room for improvement in the screenplay!
Suggestion: Please attempt to eliminate the latency in the second part for the OTT release.
First half: Superb hero introduction.
The first half was aided by Keerthy Mahesh’s love tune.
The fight at the interval is fantastic.
Subbaraju Keerthy Mahesh’s comedic moments in the second part were fantastic.
The second half was carried by Mahesh and Samudrakani.
The comic sequence with Kathi Sreeenu was excellent.
Finally, the film concludes with a positive societal message.
In a nutshell: It is a social message film with plenty of commercial components.
I opted to watch a Telugu film instead because there were no other fascinating releases in my language this week. I bought my tickets anticipating a lighthearted comedy, and Sarkaru Vaari Paata delivered.
There’s plenty of action, drama, humor, and romance to keep you entertained. The tale offers an intriguing notion, which is unsurprising given that this is a Mahesh Babu picture. He has been delivering films that are both entertaining and have a message to take home for the past few years. SVP also succeeds in delivering one.
If you’ve seen a lot of Indian action movies, you’ll know what happens next: opening battle, romance with heroin, twist, interval fight, and you’ll know what happens next. What makes the difference, though, is the storyline and execution. There is no overabundance of any part, and the tale is brilliantly balanced.
The action moments are fantastic, especially the one with the truck. I continued watching without looking at my watch because of the editing. The songs were also fantastic, even though some of them had a deja vu effect on me because I’d heard the composer’s prior works.
Mahesh Babu, Keerthy Suresh, and Samuthirakani combine their talents to give some outstanding performances. The dialogue is really fantastic, and the images are stunning.
The film’s message is also timely and engaging, which makes the second half feel more substantial than the first. Another reason Sarkaru Vaari Paata is the best pick for action fans this week is the extremely feel-good sensation you will get while departing the movie. I saw it with English subtitles and heartily recommend this Telugu masala entertainment.